Workshop " Current Topics in Nano Simulations (CT-NanoSim2014) on 10. March at U Tsukuba "
(This page is updated at 7. Mar. 2014 for the titles of talks and the URL of speakers)
We would like to draw your attention to the forthcoming workshop held on 10. March 2014
at the University of Tsukuba:
- Current Topics in Nano Simulations (CT-NanoSim2014)
- 10. March 2014. 12:30-17:00
- University of Tsukuba, Center for Computational Sciences 1F, Conference room A
- The workshop focuses on current topics
in nano simulations on various fields,
such as electronics, physics, chemistry, biomolecular system and material science.
Their common key issues are
(i) the bottom-up approach from electronic structure theory and
(ii) fast and efficient numerical computations.
- Organizer: Takeo Hoshi (Tottori University).
- Local organizers: Takeo Hoshi (Tottori University),
Hiroto Imachi (University of Tokyo),
Akira Imakura, Yasunori Futamura (University of Tsukuba)
The workshop is a satellite of the following conference:
"International Workshop on Eigenvalue Problems:
Algorithms; Software and Applications,
in Petascale Computing (EPASA2014)"
[March 7-9, 2014]
Tsukuba International Congress Center EPOCHAL
sponsored by the JST-CREST project of
"Development of an Eigen-Supercomputing Engine
using a Post-Petascale Hierarchical Model"
This page is written b
Takeo Hoshi (Tottori University)